Bitcoin casino scams are in every corner of the cyber world. Hence, it is most important to be cautious and smart enough before taking a plunge in a Bitcoin casino, especially in UK. Is Bitcoin casino legal in UK? They are rotten apples in the burgeoning industry of Bitcoin betting and taking simple tips to avoid them for granted increases the chance of falling for them and be a willing victim of a treacherous scheme.
Scams are clever tactics and there’s no better way to prevent these frauds than by being smarter than them. As a player, it is important to know how to detect these deceitful systems in advance so it will be easier to take a step back and save everything. To give a hand, the following are some simple guides on how to avoid Bitcoin casino scam:
– Check Blacklisted Bitcoin Casinos. It is ideal to check forums like Bitcointalk and see the Bitcoin gaming platforms that receive negative comments and accusations of being a scam. Once proved that the mentioned sites are indeed rogue businesses – beware.
– Read reviews and comments from experienced Bitcoin players. This is a good way to gather insights on what Bitcoin Casinos are reputable to gamble Bitcoins on. In addition, it is also helpful to check the length of the time a platform has been in the Bitcoin betting industry. The longer of course, the better.
– Don’t be blinded by vibrant interface and too good to be true promotions. Usually, these are just traps to invite players to get started and deposit Bitcoins that they take advantage of.
– Play with small amount of BTCs first. This is just to test the waters. It will give a foresight of the Bitcoin gaming experience the site offers. In addition, it allows players to see if the site indeed gives payout almost instantly or not.
– Use strong passwords. There are times when Bitcoin Casinos are attacked or at least claimed to be hacked. It is wiser to put strong password or use 2-factor authentication to protect the account.
These are just basic steps to avoid Bitcoin casino scam. Scammers might be all over the internet. However, with the knowledge on how to prevent them beforehand, there will be lesser chances of falling in these devious hands.